Rocky Point Rally Registration 2016: $20 US per person. This registration fee is a donation to a number of charity organizations that benefit from the event. Registration packet includes official wristband to identify Rally-goers (also for free boarding of Pirate Boat), Official Rally Pin, Official Rocky Point Rally patch, official R0cky Point Rally items from sponsors (koozies, bandanas, etc.), Rocky Point Rally Calendar and map, plus the “Rocky Point Rally Passport” which highlights all our local sponsors around town!
NOTE: T-SHIRTS SOLD SEPARATELY THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION BY REGISTERING!
As in past years, the REGISTRATION AREA for the Rocky Point Rally will be situated Thursday and Friday at Barclin’s gas station just North of town, on the highway between Sonoyta and Puerto Peñasco.
What may be new to some is there is now a BRIDGE when heading down the highway – and Barclin’s will be on your left shortly after crossing that bridge (tents and signs will be up) We realize some folk ride into town first and then choose to ride back out for their registration material (which would put entrance on your right). Plus, you can gas up right there!
The local Rocky Point Riders group also sets up quite a fiesta in the area, adding to the overall flavor of making it to Rocky Point.
Registration area will include:
* WILL CALL spot for everyone who has registered online (thank you!)
* Poker Run 4th stop (just past registration tables)
* Registration tables – don’t forget to pick up your registration ($20 US) which includes OFFICIAL PATCH, PIN, BANDANA, KOOZIE, program, map and Rally Passport details
* OFFICIAL RALLY T-SHIRT SALES
* Donation drop off: toys (yep, we’re starting our toy collection for the 3rd Annual Kings Day Ride coming up Jan. 7, 2017; other donations welcome include dog food for one of the local privately run dog shelters, items for Casa Hogar home for the elderly (adult diapers, cleaning supplies)