2018 ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AROUND MEMORIAL DAY
Rocky Point Rally Registration: EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ONLINE $20 US This registration fee is a donation to a number of charity organizations that benefit from the event. Registration packet includes official wristband to identify Rally-goers (also for free boarding of Pirate Boat), Official Rally Pin, Official Rocky Point Rally patch, official R0cky Point Rally items from sponsors (koozies, etc.), Rocky Point Rally Calendar and map, plus the “Rocky Point Rally Passport” which highlights all our local sponsors around town! REGISTRATION ON EVENT DATE $25 US – Be sure to register online for the Early Bird donation rate!
Sign up for the In-town Charity Poker Run Online and @ Main Registration area $10 US – includes individual sticker (Thurs & Fri)!
NOTE: Rally t-shirts are sold separately from “Registration Packet” T-shirts will be available at registration area during Rally and at Playa Bonita Resort
During Rally Days, the REGISTRATION AREA is situated Thursday and Friday at Barclin’s Pemex gas station just North of town (the one near the bridge), on the highway between Sonoyta and Puerto Peñasco.
On Fridays, the local Rocky Point Riders group also sets up a fiesta in the area, adding to the overall flavor of making it to Rocky Point.
Registration area includes:
* WILL CALL spot for everyone who has registered online (thank you!)
* Registration tables – don’t forget to pick up your registration which includes OFFICIAL PATCH, PIN, Rally merch, program, map and Rally Passport details
* CHARITY POKER RUN – pick up your game sheet and head out to the 1st stop once you hit town! $10 US
* OFFICIAL RALLY T-SHIRT SALES **SEPARATE FROM REGISTRATION**
* Donation drop off: toys (yep, each year we start our toy collection for the Annual Kings Day Ride, which takes place in early January; other donations welcome include dog food for one of the local privately run dog shelters, items for Casa Hogar home for the elderly (adult diapers, cleaning supplies)