2019 ONLINE REGISTRATION / REGISTER HERE FOR the 19th Annual Rocky Point Rally(TM)
Rocky Point Rally Registration: EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ONLINE $20 US This registration fee is a donation to a number of charity organizations that benefit from the event. Registration packet includes official registration booklet to identify Rally-goers (also for free boarding of Pirate Boat), Official Rally Pin, Official Rocky Point Rally patch, official Rocky Point Rally items from sponsors (koozies, neck tubes, and more), Rocky Point Rally Calendar and map, plus items highlighting all our local sponsors around town! REGISTRATION ON EVENT DATE $25 US – Be sure to register online for the Early Bird donation rate!
Sign up for the In-town Charity Poker Run Online and @ Main Registration area $10 US (Thurs & Fri)!
NOTE: Rally t-shirts are sold separately from “Registration Packet” T-shirts will be available at registration area during Rally and at Playa Bonita Resort
During Rally Days, the REGISTRATION AREA is situated Thursday and Friday at Barclin’s Pemex gas station just North of town (the one near the bridge), on the highway between Sonoyta and Puerto Peñasco. There will also be a Registration Area at Playa Bonita hotel, also Thursday and Friday. On Friday, there will be a third Registration spot on the south entrance to town Caborca-Peñasco highway @ the gas station.
On Friday, the local Rocky Point Riders group also sets up a fiesta @ the Barclin’s registration spot, adding to the overall flavor of making it to Rocky Point.
Registration area includes:
* WILL CALL spot for everyone who has registered online (thank you!)
* Registration tables – don’t forget to pick up your registration which includes OFFICIAL PATCH, PIN, Rally merch, program, map and Rally details
* CHARITY POKER RUN – pick up your game sheet and head out to the 1st stop once you hit town! $10 US
* OFFICIAL RALLY T-SHIRT SALES **SEPARATE FROM REGISTRATION**
* Donation drop off: toys (yep, each year we start our toy collection for the Annual Kings Day Ride, which takes place in early January; other donations welcome include dog food for one of the local privately run dog shelters, items for Casa Hogar home for the elderly (adult diapers, cleaning supplies) 6th Annual Kings Day Toy Run will be January 11, 2020 – plan to come back down and join us!