Registration stop @ Barclin’s gas station!
As in past years, the REGISTRATION AREA for the Rocky Point Rally will be situated Thursday and Friday at Barclin’s gas station just North of town, on the highway between Sonoyta and Puerto Peñasco.
What may be new to some who haven’t been here for a few years, there is now a BRIDGE when heading down the highway – and Barclin’s will be on your left shortly after crossing that bridge (tents and signs will be up) We realize some folk ride into town first and then choose to ride back out for their registration material (which would put entrance on your right). Plus, you can gas up right there!
The local Rocky Point Riders group also sets up quite a fiesta in the area, adding to the overall flavor of making it to Rocky Point.
Registration area will include:
* WILL CALL spot for everyone who has registered online (thank you!)
* Charity Poker Run sign-up and playing cards/instructions
* Registration tables – don’t forget to pick up your registration (Online Early Bird $20 US – at event $25 US) which includes OFFICIAL PATCH, PIN, BANDANA, KOOZIE, program, map and Rally Passport details
* OFFICIAL RALLY T-SHIRT SALES
* Donation drop off: toys (yep, we’re starting our toy collection for the 4th Annual Kings Day Ride coming up Jan. 6, 2018; other donations welcome include dog food for one of the local privately run dog shelters, items for Casa Hogar home for the elderly (adult diapers, cleaning supplies)
Plus, you can register online through Monday, Nov. 6th! REGISTER ONLINE