2021 ONLINE REGISTRATION /
Rocky Point Rally Registration: This year get your own VIP 20th Anniversary Packet $100 US (includes Early Bird Registration y más)
20TH ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE
Commemorative 20th Anniversary long-sleeve fast dry racing shirt
20th Anniversary commemorative patch
Entry to VIP Social with Rocky Point Rally founders and Law Tigers Thursday, Nov. 11th 4 – 6 pm Puesta del Sol @ Playa Bonita Hotel
20th Anniversary Rocky Point Rally pin
20th Anniversary Rocky Point Rally koozie
Afternoon cruise @Pirate Boat – Cash bar on board (Fri, Sat, or Sun 12 pm) *no ice chests
Entry to raffle for Rocky Point Rally 2022 housing (3 nights)
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ONLINE $20 US This registration fee is a donation to a number of charity organizations that benefit from the event. Registration packet includes Official Rally Pin, official Rocky Point Rally items from sponsors, Rocky Point Rally Calendar and map, Pirate ship pass (for Fri, Sat, or Sun), plus items highlighting local sponsors around town!
REGISTRATION ON EVENT DATE $25 US – Be sure to register online for the Early Bird donation rate!
Sign up for the In-town Charity Poker Run Online and @ Main Registration area $10 US (Thurs & Fri)!
NOTE: Rally t-shirts are sold separately from “Registration Packet” T-shirts will be available at registration area during Rally and at Playa Bonita Resort
During Rally Days, the REGISTRATION AREA is situated Thursday and Friday at Barclin’s Pemex gas station just North of town (the one near the bridge), on the highway between Sonoyta and Puerto Peñasco. There will also be a Registration Area at Playa Bonita hotel, also Thursday and Friday.
Registration area includes:
* WILL CALL spot for everyone who has registered online (thank you!) VIP 20TH ANNIVERSARY PACKETS AT WILL CALL!
* Registration tables – don’t forget to pick up your registration which includes OFFICIAL PIN, Rally merch, program, map and Rally details NOTE : 20TH ANNIVERSARY PATCH / COMMEMORATIVE FAST DRY LONG-SLEEVE SHIRT IN VIP PACKAGE – PREORDER !
* CHARITY POKER RUN – pick up your game sheet and head out to the 1st stop once you hit town! $10 US
* OFFICIAL RALLY T-SHIRT SALES **SEPARATE FROM REGISTRATION**
* Donation drop off: toys (yep, each year we start our toy collection for the Annual Kings Day Ride, which takes place in early January; other donations welcome include dog food for one of the local privately run dog shelters, items for Casa Hogar home for the elderly (adult diapers, cleaning supplies) Annual Kings Day Toy Run will be January 8, 2022 – plan to come back down and join us!